Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Ettusais First Impressions

エテュセ X AMPHI コラボ

Lip Essence stick

I always love when lip products have SPF. This has SPF 18 PA ++. It promises to reduce the look of vertical lines on lips, promote blood circulation, and moisturize with hyaluronic acid. I don't find this quite moisturizing enough to be a good winter lip balm, but I like it as a lipstick base. I think it will be excellent for summer! Also, I might have bought it just for the packaging which is a collaboration with lingerie brand Amphi...


Purutsubu Serum

Puru Puru Serum

One of the things I love about this is that it's so unique. It's not your typical serum, and as such I feel that it needs a bit of explaining. I saw this in stores and advertisements a few times before I could figure out what it was. It looks like a scrub, but it's a serum with soft little beads full of hyaluronic acid, fermented royal jelly, and water-soluble collagen. The serum has a moisture-lock shield to have a long lasting hydrating effect. It absorbs quickly and leaves skin feeling velvety and soft. This is meant to be used as the last step in a skincare routine.

I keep it on my nightstand and put it on right before I get in bed. I was having issues with dry patches on my face, especially around my nose and within a few days of using this they were gone! I highly recommend this!


Princess RED and dark than love


Limited edition Princess Red rose cheek colour

In the new Princess Red series for spring, Ettusais is channelling a Snow White vibe. The colours are not the typical spring corals and oranges, which is kind of refreshing. The blush comes with a sponge applicator that stores in the bottom. It's not as useless as most applicators that come with blushes, but I still prefer to use my brushes. I usually apply it with the Real Techniques Stippling or Blush Brush.

The rose design goes all the way to the bottom. The cheek colour is a blush and highlight in one. This is a gorgeous red blush that is really pigmented and wearable. It does have some shimmer in it but it's not overdone.


You can also check out my entire Ettusais haul here!

No comments:

Post a Comment