Sunday, October 27, 2013

Lipstick Challenge: Day 23




Rimmel volume lipstick in gold digger (085). 

I love my red lipsticks!!! And totally forgot how many I have. This shade is a brighter  red with gold shimmer. Gorgeous!

I'm not sure if I find this to add volume to my lips. What do you think? Do they look more voluminous? Can we say that word again? Voluminous! Love it! Moving on. 

For me this is more of a daytime red, like revlon red lacquer and cover girl's anemone, but with more punch. I think Rimmel has to be one of my top lipstick brands. I'm always so impressed with the wearability of the colours, the formula, and the quality. These are excellent value for your money. I've also had most of my Rimmel lipsticks for a few years and they still work beautifully. They haven't dried out. 

As for this specific lipstick, I find it needs a touch up after eating but can last through a tea or coffee. It's got Greta pigmentation and can be worn more sheer or built up to a bold and sparkly spectacle. 

I would also like to draw your attention to my BANGS! I cut my bangs back into existence this weekend! The weather has finally cooled off enough yo act and feel like a normal human being again. Thank god!!!! I picked up a pair of hair scissors at the discount store and went for it. Does anyone else cut their own hair? Let me know! I'd love to read your comments!

Bye xo

No comments:

Post a Comment