Monday, October 7, 2013

Fukuoka Take 2 Goodies

After a mix up that meant we didn't have all of the pieces for our bed, I took another trip to Fukuoka to remedy the situation and do a little more shopping for myself. 

In addition to Ikea, I picked a few things up from Loft, Streamcream, The Body Shop, and Lush. 


The cute old fashioned alarm clock is from Ikea. 

Lush:
Sorry I don't have the proper names for the Lush stuff. The labels are all in Japanese. Anyway, I got a cocao butter bath bomb, a bubble bath (that's the pink swirly one), gold bubble bath/shampoo that's the consistency of play dough, and a tea tree disc which I'm hoping to turn into a toner. 

Body Shop:
Aloe Vera body butter. This is pure gold and my second tub. It's great for new tattoos and I find it helps calm my armpits after shaving. They can get really itchy and irritated. (Sorry for talking about armpits). 
Honeymania eau de toilet. This smelled so great in the store I had to get it. Again, for this who don't know, I'm obsessed with honey. 

Loft:
Mary-Lou Manizer by The Balm. Great highlighter. I heard lots of good things about this. It's super pigmented and gorgeous! I'm planning on wearing it every day forever. 
Powder eyebrow expert by Suzie N.Y. I think the idea is to use each colour on a different section of your brow but I've been blending them together. This powder stays put all day long! I've never used powder on my brows before but I'm a fan!

Steamcream. It took me 20 minutes to decide on a tin and then I realized I should have bought 8 more to send home as gifts because they are so beautiful!

No more spending for a while. I'm going to post more reviews now. 

What kind of posts would you like to see?

No comments:

Post a Comment