Friday, October 18, 2013

Lipstick Challenge: Day 20




Clinique different lipstick in a different grape. 

I'm pretty sure everyone and their mom has this colour since it's been in a million Clinique bonuses. (My mom does have this one, too!)

This is the same formula as tender heart, which I mentioned in my All-time Favourites video. I won't bother doing a seperate review for that one since I find it wears just as well as this one. I will do a seperate post with photos though. If you haven't read that review yet you can read it here!

This is everything I want in a lipstick. It's moisturizing, creamy, applies nicely, has excellent colour payoff, and lasts. I wouldn't call this a long lasting lipstick. I have to reapply after meals, but it does last through a giant mug of tea (the only size of tea I drink!).  I like the texture, and find it doesn't dry out my lips at all.

I never really liked this colour until this fall, but now I LOVE it. I guess the timing was never right. Now we can be happy together. Haha!

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment