Thursday, October 3, 2013

Lipstick Challenge: Day 17




Canmake whip mousse lip in misty peach (03). 

I didn't know what to expect when I bought this. I've never seen a whipped lip product before, even though there have been the whip cheeks and foundations. I just thought it was so cute! I really like it!

It's so silky and soft when it goes on. I love the way it feels. It seems like it won't last and is going to wear off right away bit I find that after a little while it sinks right in and lasts well. I tried layering it over the lip I wore on day 16. It lasts even longer. 

Apparently this can be used as cheek colour. I tried it the other both and it works well. I prefer powder blush but it's still a neat extra. 

That's all for now. 

Ps. I wasn't lying about starting a YouTube channel! My home Internet has not arrived yet and Tyler took his mifi to Tokyo for the week. Talk soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment