Friday, June 20, 2014

Currently Loving #1


Welcome to the first post of a new series! Because you are such smart people, I'm sure you can already guess what these posts will feature! You will see beauty and non-beauty bits here. I hope you enjoy! 

Maybelline Master Glaze Glistening Blush Stick in Pink Fever

This gives a lovely natural finish. It's got a smooth, dewy feel. The colour looks a little intimidating, but it blends out so nicely! These are super easy to apply and wear. I usually put a few short strokes across the tops of my cheekbones and blend with my fingers. If I have time, and want my blush looking extra perfect, I'll go over it using a light hand and my Real Techniques stippling brush. I haven't tried the Nars Matte Multiples, but I think this is a similar product.

These haven't been released in Japan yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment