Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Bite High Pigment Lip Pencils

From left to right: Quince, Rhubarb, Cranberry, and Madeira.



From left to right: Madeira, Cranberry, Rhubarb, Quince.


BITE is a Canadian company, run out of downtown Toronto - yay Canada! Their products are all-natural and they want to make lipsticks that are high performance but still healthy enough to eat. All the ingredients are food-grade quality! Their thing is "Edgy, Edible, Innovation for Lips". These are lipsticks that will give you absolutely no reason to not love them!

Unfortunately for me, BITE is not available in Japan. However, I was lucky enough to open this holiday set of four at Christmas, they made it into my Christmas Haul video. These are miniatures of the matte High Pigment Lip Pencils. They don't contain any parabens, sulfates, synthetics, petrochemicals or byproducts, phthalates, GMOs, tricolsan. They DO contain the antioxident resveratrol (5 glasses of red wine worth!) which helps fight free radicals and has anti aging benefits. Wow! Like I said, a lipstick a girl could really commit to!

This little set comes with four colours, which I know you can see because you have eyes, but I'm going to describe them anyway! It comes with Madeira, a nude-pink, Cranberry, the perfect deep holiday red, Rhubarb, a plum rose, and Quince, a rose berry. These lipsticks are super pigmented, long lasting, creamy, and make my lips happy. I wore Quince out to an izakaya (Japanese-style bar) a couple weeks ago, and it lasted all evening, through beers and bar snacks. 

I love this lipstick and finally have a lipstick that loves me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment