Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Christmas Times at Lush and The Body Shop

Christmas time at Lush!

Melty snowmen are the cutest!

One of the many things I love about the Christmas season is all the special holiday scents and characters. Every year I pick up the Cranberry Joy body wash from the Body Shop. I picked up a couple regular items, too: grapeseed glossing serum for hair, and the All-in-One BB Cream. I will post a separate review for the BB cream soon. Tyler picked up a travel shampoo and conditioner set for dry hair.

I'm not sure what the names of all the bath products I got from Lush are, so I'll just describe them. First, bought two more of the little tea tree fizzing discs. I tried one in October and liked it. There are two melty snowmen which were too cute to resist! They smell like warm spices! I think the spots on them are made of cinnamon and nutmeg. I used one and got two baths out of it, and probably could have used it one more time if I really wanted to. The other snowman, wearing a red scarf has cocoa butter in it, I think. The last bath bomb looks like a little round head wearing a hat. It smells sweet, warm, and happy! Finally, I picked up the candy mountain bubble bath. I LOVE the Lush bubble baths. This one smells really sweet, which is not something I normally go for, but I really like it.

I'm a sucker for holiday bath and body stuff! I just love it! 

What do you look forward to getting around the holidays?



No comments:

Post a Comment