Wednesday, September 4, 2013

35 Day Lipstick Challenge

Those who are friends with me on Facebook or follow me on Instagram will know that I just got a beautiful piece of furniture: a vanity!  This has me all excited about my make up collection in a new way. I wanted to do something special. 

I've been easing my way into beauty blogging and thinking about maybe making a summer favs YouTube video. Let me know if you'd like to see one!


Anyway, I was organizing my make up and it came to me! I have so many lipsticks and seem to wear the same ones all the time even though I still like all the colours. I needed a way to rediscover my less-used lip products. I'm going to wear a different lipstick every day until I've made my way through all 35 of them. 

A note: not all the products are lipsticks. I have a few lip crayon things, lip stains, and a couple lipglosses but I like the sound of a 'lipstick challenge' more than a 'lip product challenge.'



Each day I will review the colour, as well as the product. I'll evaluate lasting power, texture/feel, smell, colour payoff, finish, stickiness, and whatever the hell else strikes my fancy. 

Let me know if there's anything in particular you would like to hear about each product. 

Stay tuned for Day 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment