Monday, September 9, 2013

Lipstick Challenge: Day 3




Rimmel London volume lipstick in sassy (020). 

I know I have been more than 3 days since I started this challenge and I haven't been posting every day like I said I would. I have a really good reason! Many good reasons, in fact! The first is that Tybecca has been reunited. Tyler arrived four days ago. In addition to that excitement it was my school's culture festival and I had to work all weekend. Hurray for working seven days in a row! I will do a seperate post about the school festivals. They were a blast!

This post is for the lipstick I wore yesterday. I've had this lipstick for a few years. As you can see, it's almost all gone. I rediscovered this colour when I was packing in July. 

I love this formula! It's so creamy and applies smoothly. I never put this over a lipbalm. I find it's buttery enough on its own. I like the smell. It's a bit sweet and doesn't have that old lady smell some makeup does. It's not superlong lasting  but I only really need to reapply after eating.


No comments:

Post a Comment