Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Lipstick Challenge: Day 9









Canmake stay-on balm rouge (swatches are listed from bottom to top) in rosier rose (1), tiny sweetpea (3), savonly lily (4), and flowing cherry petal (5). I'm wearing cherry petal today. 

This is a Japanese product! Canmake is based in Tokyo and I've been really happy with these lip balms. They're more affordable than similar western products like the revlon lip butters. If you've been following my cheeky lip product posts you'll know that I prefer the revlon just bitten kissable balm stains. I am still searching for a comparable Japanese product. If anyone has found one please tell me!

I find the two selling features to be very attractive. Moisture and UV protection are exactly what I want in a tinted lip balm-type product. 

I wish savonly lily was more pigmented. It barely shows up on my lips. I guess it will be nice for when I want a super neutral look. The other colours show up just fine!

PS sorry about the background; I took this selfie in the back room at work. Shhh. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment