Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Lipstick Challenge: Day 4




Elizabeth Arden ceramide plump perfect lipstick in tulip (25). 

This is another lipstick I've had for ages. I got it from my grandma who got it as part of an Elizabeth Arden gift with purchase. I like the colour but can't say I have ever noticed any plumping action, as the name suggests. 

I get lots of complements on this colour. The formula is a little dry but that might just be because it's old. Its lasting power is good, not spectacular, but not bad. It smells like old ladies but in a way I don't mind. I'm not a fan of the packaging. I think the plastic gold colour makes it look kind of cheap, even though clearly it's not.

I like this lipstick but I probably wouldn't run out and buy it when I finally finish it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment