Friday, September 20, 2013

Lipstick Challenge: Day 10




Clinique colour surge bare brilliance lipstick in waterviolet (32). 

I got a lot of use from this lipstick a few years ago and then stopped wearing it for some reason. I think it's a nice neutral. You can see how sparkly it is in the tube. So many sparkles! Why Clinique? Why do you do this? That being said I do like the way the light is reflecting off my lips in the photo. I don't notice the glitter on the lips. It just highlights them nicely. 

This shade goes on much more sheer than I expect it to, making it super easy to wear. I like it better as a fall/winter shade than a spring/summer one with its cooler undertones. It's not as pink as a lot of my other Clinique lipsticks. It's not very long lasting but fades very gracefully. 

For those of you tired of reading about lipstick, Tyler and I are going to post about our weekend in Hiroshima as soon as our home Internet is set up! I've been blogging from my phone, but we have some really nice photos on my camera that we want to share.

That's all for now. 




No comments:

Post a Comment