Monday, September 23, 2013

Lipstick Challenge: Day 12




Bite beauty luminous creme lipstick in pepper. 

Some of you may have noticed that it's been more that 12 days since my first post. To you I say, don't worry about it. So I haven't been posting everyday. So what? I'm amending the challenge so that it doesn't interfere with my regular life. I'm very busy and important. (Just kidding)

On to the lipstick! I got this little sample with my sephora points. Normally I think the little point products suck so I was happy to see a lipstick in the display when I hit 100 points. I had never heard if this brand before but I like this product a lot. It's very creamy, as the name would suggest. At first I thought it was the same colour as tender heart by Clinique (review to come) but this one has more of a berry undertone, where tender heart is more brown. Both are 'my lips but better' neutrals and exactly the kind if colours I reach for in the fall and winter. 

This is a great little product. I would definitely consider purchasing this one or a different shade in this line if I found this brand in Japan. 

That's all for now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment