Thursday, September 5, 2013

Lipstick Challenge: Day 2




Revlon colorburst lip butter in tutti frutti (015). 

This was another spring purchase. I adore the colour! It pops like a mother! 

I think I bought a defective one. I don't think the product was properly secured to the bottom of the tube which means that when I apply it, it pushes up against the side of the tube and scrapes off on the top of the tube when I roll it down. This is incredibly annoying! I'm not sure how accurate this review will be but I'm gonna go for it anyway. I have never heard of this happening to anyone else. I would like to get another one of these lip butters in a different colour. 

This product is quite moisturizing and has a glossy finish without being too sticky. That being said, I prefer the formula of the revlon just bitten kissable lip balms. They are even less sticky and feel even lighter on the lips. This may be due to the defectiveness of the one I have. I can't be sure if just the packaging was messed up or if the formula is off too.

Anyway, it can go on sheer and then be built up, depending on what you want. It smells like vanilla! It's the same colour on the lips and in the tube.  I have gotten a lot of wear from this! It's been one of my go to colours for the spring and summer. 

I don't find this to be very long lasting. It definitely needed a touch up before lunch and was completely gone by the time I finished eating. 








No comments:

Post a Comment